banner F201000162


Why should I hire an immigration lawyer?

Immigration law is highly complex and it is often difficult for individual to find out which visa /permit might be best for their circumstances. A lawyer can actually save you time and money by looking at your needs and by making sure that you have adopted the correct approach. A lawyer can also make sure your application is as complete and thorough as possible. Incomplete applications may result in untimely delays or rejections. And if you are rejected this may prevent you from re-applying. Statistics have shown that by using reputable immigration consultants, you have a much better chance of securing your new life abroad.

What is required to qualify as a Tier 1 General skilled migrant?

There is a points-based immigration scheme. Points are scored in six main areas:

  • Age
  • Educational qualifications
  • English proficiency
  • Past UK work or study experience
  • Past earnings

You need to score 75 points or more to qualify as a Tier 1 General skilled migrant. Applicants with Master's degree or higher can apply for this category.

Can I change my visa into another category if i currently hold a Visitor visa whilst in the UK?

There are certain categories that allow switching whilst in the UK but a person with a visitor status is not allowed to switch their status. It is necessary to leave the UK and re apply from your home country.

How long will it take to get the tier 2 visa?

Assuming the application is complete and all supporting documentation has been provided, the Border Agency will process the application within 20 to 25 working days of receiving it but it can vary depending upon the nature of each application due to complex types of tier 2 applications.

How long does it take to get permanent residency or indefinite leave to remain in the UK?

In the United Kingdom you must first apply under one of the temporary visa classes before you are eligible to apply for permanent residence, known in the UK as Indefinite leave to remain. Every application is different and processing times largely depend on the type of visa being applied for. Once you have been living in the UK on this category (i.e. Tier 1 or Tier 2), then you will be eligible for indefinite leave in five years. If you came to the UK on the basis of marriage to a UK national, then the requirement is only two years before you qualify for indefinite leave to remain.

Why choose Visa-Expert?

There are many reasons that you should choose us for your visa application. Here are few listed:

Quality Service: We are committed to provide the highest quality service to all our clients. We promise reliable, comprehensive and fully confidential advice with a fair assessment of your chances of success

Availability: If you have any questions or concerns, you can call or email and we assure that we will return your query within 24 hours. Our clients love this feature and appreciate that their questions are answered promptly

Competitive fees: Our legal fees are very reasonable compared to other law firms. We believe that it is important for clients to feel they received value for their money. Value comes from getting results at a fair rate.

For what countries do we provide immigration services?

We are specialised in dealing with all type of immigration services in UK. We do provide services for Canada, Australia and New Zealand as well. However, if there is another country, which you would like to relocate to, and then please let us know - we can assess your eligibility.

Eager to tell your friends and colleagues about our website. Click Here